PS Trails is a 100% volunteer led organization running in cooperation with the Pine Strawberry Fuel Reduction project.
Everything we do is dependent on volunteers, donations, and funds raise from the annual Fire on the Rim mountain bike race. Here are some ways you can support our efforts.
- Donate money using a credit card via our online secure Paypal form.
- Come out and help us build trails. We have regular monthly outings (more often in warm weather) where you can not only take pride in growing our trail system, but you can also learn about the value of sustainable trails in our local forests. See our trail work schedule for the next outing.
- If you are a local business, consider becoming a PS Trails sponsor. We will promote you by including a custom icon and link on all of our online maps. More information is available on our sponsors page.
- Sign up for email updates. Add your name to our email list so you can get email updates on trail work and other news of PS Trails. An archive of previous emails is also available.
- Explore the Trails Find a trail from our system map, explore it, and consider adding a story to the trail page and/or sending us some photos we can use. And better yet, share your experience with friends and in social media.
You can contact us any time by email at